St. Francis de Sales School was established on 10th April 1978. We have achieved many milestones and scaled great heights. We now enter the 40th year of our march towards excellence and quality education. In celebration of this new milestone, we are proud to host Rubino, the Ruby Jubilee Celebration from 9th to 11th August 2017.
RULES FOR THE COMPETITIONS
- The duly filled in registration form with names of participants in BLOCK LETTERS must reach latest by 24th July 2017 via email: email@example.com. The original should be brought on the day of competition.
- Telephonic confirmation by 17th July 2017.
- Only a maximum of 12 entries per competition will be entertained on first come, first served basis.
- Spot entries will not be entertained.
- Participants must carry their school I-card.
- Participants must reach the host school by 8:00am sharp on all the three days.
- Participants should not disclose the school identity anywhere during the competition. Only registration number or team number should be mentioned.
- The school may be represented by only one team in each of the events.
- Each school must be accompanied by a teacher.
- The participating schools should maintain decorum.
- The number of participants is specified for each competition. Schools are advised to follow the specifications, failing which the team shall be disqualified.
- Exceeding the time limit will lead to negative marking.
- Schools are not allowed to change the names of the participants on the spot.
- One student can participate only in one event.
- Costumes should be decent.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Participation certificates will be given to all the participants. Teachers accompanying the participants must collect the participation certificates from the Registration Desk before leaving.
- Winners will be awarded on the same day.
- The Ruby Jubilee Trophy will be awarded to the school participating in the maximum number of events and scoring the maximum points.
- The host school will participate in all the competitions but will not compete for any of the prizes.
- We will appreciate the presence of winners during the valedictory ceremony at 1:00pm on 11thAugust 2017.
DISTRIBUTION OF POINTS
- 1st position – 10 points
- 2nd position – 7 points
- 3rd position – 5 points
For the updates, announcements and results, kindly visit our website: www.sfsdelhi.com.