For the Attention of those who have secured Admission for Class 1 2021-2022
Only Father and Mother are required to visit the school on prescribed date. Do not bring the Child to school.
Produce the original and photocopy of the following documents at the time of admission. If any discrepancies found in the documents, admission will be cancelled
a) Birth Certificate of the child issued by Municipality/Panchayat. Hospital certificate will not be accepted.
b) Proof of Residence: -(any one of the following)
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) Card any of the Parents
- Passport issued in the name of any of the parents or child
- Recently paid MTNL Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Water Bill in the name of any of the Parents
- Aadhaar Card / UID card issued in the name of any of the Parents or child.
- Ration card issued/smart card in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents. (Rent Deed will not be considered as a proof of residence).
c) Pan Card of father and mother
d) Aadhaar Card of father and mother
e) Caste certificate, if SC, ST or OBC
f) In case of Alumni, Fresh membership certificate of Sahoday (Ex-Students Association) and pass certificate of either class 10 or 12.
g) Baptism Certificate (for Catholics only) and Letter from Parish Priest (Original) with seal.