CLASS 1 ADMISSION 2021-2022
Note: The child should complete 5 years of age by 31.03.2021. Upper limit is 6 years.
- Class 1 – Already Registered Login
- The online registration fee Rs. 25/- + transaction charges
- Filling application in the school does not guarantee admission
For Technical queries and assistance. Contact the school during office hours (08.30 a.m. to 01.00 pm.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 011-25551113
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED ONLINE
Upload the scanned copy (less than 200 KB each) of the following documents
a) Birth Certificate of the child issued by Municipal/Panchayat. Hospital certificate will not be accepted.
b) Proof of Residence: -(any one of the following)
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the Parents
- Passport issued in the name of any of the parents or child
- Recently paid MTNL Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Water Bill in the name of any of the Parents
- Aadhaar Card / UID card issued in the name of any of the Parents or child.
- Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
- (Rent Deed will not be considered as a proof of residence)
c) In the case of Catholics,
- Baptism Certificate
- Letter from the respective Parish Priest with seal.
d) In case of Alumni,
- Fresh membership certificate of Sahoday (Ex-Students Association)
- Pass certificate of either class 10 or 12 (minimum 10 years in the school).
Instructions that you must read before you fill in/submit application:
1. After completing the form, click on the “Submit” button. Then the page would be routed to payment gateway to make the online payment. If the payment is not made successfully, login again through already registered link with your user ID & password.
2. Pay Mode: – Only online payment is accepted. Applicants must have any of the following to make the payment.
a) Net Banking b) Debit Card c) Credit Card
3. After the successful payment, print the acknowledgement receipt, as a proof that your application has been registered. (Please Turn Off the Pop-up blocker, to get the acknowledgement receipt).
Note: – If you have made the payment successfully and could not receive acknowledgement slip or auto generated SMS, please contact the school with payment transaction details. e-mail: email@example.com or (Phone no. 011-25551113 – Timing 8.30 – 1.00 p.m.)
4. The acknowledgement receipt & auto generated SMS provide a user-ID & password.
5. Use this user-ID & password to obtain the filled form for your child & current admission status.
6. To avoid rejection, please do not fill up more than one form for a candidate.
7. The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
Note: Entire Admission Process is Online only. No need to submit hardcopy in school.